Real estate law covers a wide range of issues. Most of them are complicated and difficult to understand and, if not handled correctly, can be expensive. The lawyers at the Rowe & Manning Law Firm LLC have more than 50 years of combined legal experience providing prompt, professional legal representation regarding real estate issues. Our firm takes pride in earning the trust and loyalty of our clients through a tradition of aggressive representation and open communication.
Talent And Experience At Work For You
The Rowe & Manning Law Firm LLC provides experienced legal representation and advice in a number of real estate law areas, including:
- Commercial real estate: We provide businesses with advice and representation for real estate transactions, instruments and real estate litigation. We handle claims and actions involving financing, eminent domain, adverse possession, negligent misrepresentation, landlord-tenant disputes, evictions, cooperative development, zoning law, land use law, environmental concerns and other business needs related to land or property.
- Real estate agent and broker defense: We represent real estate agents and brokers who are being sued. Our lawyers can help you protect your rights and your career.
- Easements: We represent homeowners in easement issues, including having a survey done to show existing easements or servitudes of property.
- Boundary disputes and partitions — When disagreements arise over the ownership or use of real estate property, the Rowe & Manning Law Firm LLC can provide energetic, thoughtful guidance.
- Succession involving real estate property — When a decedent owned real estate property, Louisiana law has strict requirements about how it is handled in succession. If you are involved in succession as an heir, beneficiary or other property, we can help you ensure that all real estate is transferred properly.
We Answer Our Phones — Call For A Consultation
We provide experienced assistance to people and businesses in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, area with their real estate legal concerns. Contact our office by phone at 225-250-1161 to arrange for your confidential consultation with an experienced attorney.