Ashley Arinder is an associate Rowe Law Firm, LLC, where she practices primarily in the area of family law, representing clients with cases including prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, legal separation, divorce, child support, child custody, paternity, modification of child support and custody, contempt issues, and division of community property. In addition to her family law practice, Ms. Arinder lends her expertise to clients regarding personal injury, estate planning, and successions.
Ms. Arinder lends her passion, hard work, and creativity to every case. She is committed to finding creative, simple solutions to legal disputes. Ms. Arinder's practice philosophy involves developing a specific strategy with each client in order to proceed in the best possible position. She thoroughly evaluates her clients' cases in order to determine what is in their best interest. As an assertive advocate and trusted advisor, Ms. Arinder is able to provide a professional, yet personal level of service for her clients during a difficult and emotionally draining period.
She received her Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center and has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Louisiana State University in Political Science. Ms. Arinder has interned at the Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeal and the East Baton Rouge Parish Public Defender's Office. While in law school, she participated in Criminal Clinic representing indigent defendants. Ashley also volunteers with a local non-profit organization assisting low income clients with family law issues.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Wills/Estate Planning
- Louisiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2014
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, Member, 2013 to Present
- Louisiana Arborist, Former Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Former Member
Past Employment Positions
- First Circuit Court of Appeal, Intern, 2007
- East Baton Rouge Public Defender's Office, Intern, 2003-2004
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity